Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trade for Skelly

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PennState95's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2004
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two unopened Skelly figures available. If someone would like to trade a show or two on CD for one let me know.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Outlawz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2004
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm game...see my PM to ya [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tattguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i remember someone posting a pic of these figurines and some ordering info awhile back... i think it was from someplace overseas.... anyone still have that info?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also have them at Hot Topic and they sell them at their shows.

    I think theyre wierd tho [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WAS LUCKY MY BEST FRIEND SENT ME ONE FOR CHRISTMAS! THEY ARE WEIRD [img]tongue.gif[/img] ! I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE MIKE NESS DOLL! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •